Blue Bay diving center
Diving center and the port
The Blue Bay diving center is located directly on the beach at a picturesque bay on the south-facing seaside of Novalja village in the north-western part of the island of Pag in Croatia.
- The diving center is located directly on the beach at a picturesque bay on the south-facing seaside at the northern half of the island of Pag
- Our private apartment house can accommodate guests at the diving center
- Two quick boats serve up the needs of our divers with predictable departure
- Professional dive leaders, on site diving courses
- Rental of complete equipment, air and nitrox filling
- Pier, port and beach are within the diving center area
- Safe, enclosed in registered storage of equipment in compartments
- Shaded garden, garden furniture, barbecue and sun roof with sea view
- Free WiFi, drinking water, shower and toilet for guests
1Blue Bay I. (Vailant 750, Yamaha 250 LE)
The 7.5-meter-long Valiant type diving boat was built in 2011, at a Portuguese shipyard for our request. The diving boat is capable to carry 12 divers in extremely comfortable way, and because of the structure it can stably move even at moderate undulation to further diving locations. Reaching the most remote diving sites is no more than 10 to 15 minutes from our own port.
Divers can get out from the water by the side escape ladder even in full outfit as well. The boat is equipped with oxygen device and the appropriate number of mandatory life jacket and lighting for night sailing.
2Blue Bay II. (Tempest Capelli, Yamaha 200 LE)
The 6.25-meter long Tempest Capelli branded diving boat is also designed for transporting 12 divers. Fixed bottle racks provide safe transportation of the equipment. Due to the structural design is more appropriate for transporting divers at larger waves, so almost never had to be a diving canceled because of the weather.
Getting out from the water is also by the help of the escape ladder even with full equipment/outfit on.
Filling air and nitrox
The quick and quiet air filling is assured by an L&W 450 Silent compressor for the guests of the diving center to provide the divers with 52 pieces of 12-liter steel cylinder with 200 bar pressure at any time. The Nitrox filling is of course, standard at our center for all appropriately qualified divers.
The diving center with its current diving bottles volume and the compressor can easily supply the divers need even operating at the full capacity ie. 40 to 50 divers have to fill a day.Prices